Belgian Balance Syphon Coffee Maker
- FLAVORFUL and CLEAN – The coffee brewed with Balancing Siphon Coffee Maker is described as clean, great purity of flavor, aromatic and with no bitterness from many coffees connoisseurs
- BOLD AND GREEN – The cloth filter will only let in the tiniest coffee ground particles and all the flavors into the final product. The result is a bold tasting cup a Joe. Easy to use and wash, a single filter will last you for many brews
- EXQUISITE – Plated in stylish black and silver, ridged fulcrum with Tee handle and matching black wooden board base. A real conversation starter and center of attraction for it exquisite design, brews in style and delicious coffee
- MATERIALS AND CAPACITY – 304 stainless steel Vacuum Flask, Siphon Pipette and Filter Head. BPA-free borosilicate glass Brewing Flask. Medical grade silicon rubber seals. Capacity 500ml or 17oz, for 3-5 Espresso Cups
- PACKAGE – Balance Siphon Coffee Maker set with cloth filter, coffee scoop and water measuring cup
Diguo Belgian/Belgium Balance Siphon/Syphon Coffee Maker, Elegant Double Ridged Fulcrum with Tee handle
#SyphonCoffeeMaker #TeeHandle #CoffeeMaker #BelgianCoffeeMaker
The Belgian Balance Siphon brewer invention of the mid-18th century works by placing Coffee grounds in the Brew Flask, and water is place in the Vacuum Flask over a Spirit Burner—this Flask is affixed to a Balance Lever. Making use of gravitational energy, vacuum, and vapor pressure to brew you a delicious cup.
Fill Spirit Burner bottle up to 60% with denatured alcohol or spirit (not included). Extend the wink about quarter to half an inch above the lid before immersing the rest.
Familiarize yourself with the brewing process without coffee grounds to yield optimal results. Use good fuel to prevent soothing. All stoppers must be tight for proper operation.
1. Secure cloth filter to the filter head on the Siphon pipette and place it in the Brewing Flask (Glass). Insert the other end into the Vacuum Flask (Pot) firmly. Making sure it has a tight seal.
2. Add about 40g of medium fine coffee grounds to the Brewing Flask. Depend on your liking.
3. Unscrew the Vacuum Flask’s Plug. Pour in 450 to 500 cc of cold or warm water with the measuring cup provided. Hand tight the Plug and ensure the sealing is good.
4. Push down Balance lever to raise the Vacuum Flask. Fully uncap open the Burner’s extinguisher. Lower the Vacuum Flask and rest the extinguisher cap against it. Light up the Burner and wait.
5. After all brewed coffee is siphoned back to the Vacuum Flask, break the flask vacuum by loosening the top plug. Coffee is served through the faucet.
Belgian Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Maker, Syphon Coffee Maker, Tee handle, Barista Pro Shop,
|Dimensions||17.25 × 14 × 6 in|
17 Fluid Ounces
|Coffee Maker Type||
Vacuum Coffee Pot
|Specific Uses For Product||
|Number of Items||
|Human Interface Input||
17.25 x 14 x 6 inches
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
July 11, 2015
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.