Tag: K-Cup Pod
Showing the single result
Keurig K-Classic Coffee MakerBuy Now
Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker by Coffee Secrets
- Made in USA
- Note: 1) Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted. Please refer to user guide or user manual or user guide (provided below in PDF) before first use
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6-ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48-ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6 plus cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, which can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for 2 hours, helping to save energy.
- Simple button controls: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Fabric type: Plastic
Espresso, Espresso Coffee, Espresso Coffee Machine, Keurig, K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Programmable Coffee Maker,
#Espresso #EspressoCoffee #EspressoCoffeeMachine #Keurig #KClassicCoffeeMaker #KCupPod #ProgrammableCoffeeMaker